Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Five -- Katherine Longshore


I've subjected so many other authors to the Friday Five, I figured I should try it myself.  It's actually harder than it looks...

THE FIVE:

1.  What is your earliest memory?

A dream.  I was outside a house with a white picket fence, looking at a little yellow bird high up in a tree.  I said, “Hello, little birdie!” and it turned into a monster and attacked me.  I must have been four.

2.  What would your super power be?

I’d like to be right.  All.  The.  Time.

3.  What is your most unappealing habit?

Wanting to be right all the time.


4.  What is your greatest fear?

Indifference.


5.  If you knew you would be stranded on a desert island, which book, piece of music, and snack food would you take with you?

WOLF HALL, by Hilary Mantel, because I’ve only read it once and I’d hate to die without reading it again.  Ode to Joy by Beethoven.  Even if I got sick of it, it would make me feel better.  And Trader Joe’s dark chocolate peanut butter cups.


3 comments:

  1. Yay, Katy! I'm glad you did this, because we deserve to know YOUR answers. ;-) And I keep hearing about Trader Joe's treats and need to find me one to go raid very soon. Sadly, I think that will require a trip across the border.
    p.s. I started reading GILT last night and am totally hooked-I'm grateful that it's a long weekend so I can really dig into it! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joanne! I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Make a trip to California, and we can go together to TJ's. But bring an extra suitcase!

      Delete